My Lisabian Family
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bienvenida a My Lisabian Family un lugar dedicado a la gran Lisa Edelstein

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Admin-Tina
Admin
Admin-Tina

Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! Empty
MensajeTema: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm

aqui una breve biografia de melissa y las criticas de su libro

Melissa Foster
Melissa Foster is the award winning author of two novels, Megan’s Way and Chasing Amanda. She is the founder of the Women’s Nest, a social and support community for women, and is currently collaborating with Dream Real Pictures in the film production of Megan’s Way. Melissa hosts an annual Aspiring Authors contest for children, she's written a column featured in Women Business Owners Magazine, and has painted and donated several murals to The Hospital for Sick Children in Washington, DC. Melissa is currently working on her next novel, and lives in Maryland with her family. Melissa's interests include her family, reading, writing, painting, friends, helping women see the positive side of life, and visiting Cape Cod.

Awards:
Megan's Way
2011 Beach Book Award Winner (Spirituality)
2010 Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist (Spirituality)
Nominated Dan Poynter's Global eBook Award 2011 (Winners TBD summer 2011)

Chasing Amanda
Nominated Dan Poynter's Global eBook Award 2011 (Winners TBD summer 2011)

PUBLISHER'S MARKETPLACE: Melissa Foster

Member: Maryland Writers' Association

"Enjoy each and every day. No one else will do it for you," Melissa

Megan's Way Book Review

Megan's Way by Melissa Foster is an emotionally moving book especially for a first time, self-publish novel. I cried at nearly every turn of the page. Most books I read where the story jumps around from one characters point of view to the other get confusing and the story is lost trying to keep up with who says what and who did what. Melissa does a great job in bringing you into the life of her characters and keeps the story rolling smoothly.

The main character, Megan,is in remission from cancer when the story begins but we shortly learn that it is back and this time it is in her bones. She struggles between prolonging her life for her daughter and her best friends by taking medications or not taking the medication and having the cancer take her life sooner. What would you do in that situation?

Megan has a 14 year old daughter who she has an extremely close bond with which turns out to be almost paranormal in nature. Olivia, her daughter, gets caught in a situation and Megan feels exactly what Olivia feels. Then Megan's best friend, Holly, is like a sister to Megan. They have known each other all of their lives. They went to college together, had babies at the same time except Holly's baby passes away shortly after birth. She helps raise Olivia, nurses Megan back to health through the first bought of cancer, and is married.

What made this book really catch my attention were all the secrets each character holds. Olivia has never known who her father is. The story behind the death of Holly's baby was a huge shock! We do find out who Olivia's dad is (another shock). I did want the ending to be a little different but I was not disappointed and I don't think you will be either!

el twitter de Melissa es @Melissa_Foster ahí a hecho varios tweets donde muestra su interés por que lisa sea la protagonista de su film... pero ha mencionado que tienen poco presupuesto que es mas arte que dinero... que tratara de contactar con Lisa y que espera que acepte! XD yo estoy a favor de la campaña!... el libro es bastante conmovedor y sin duda explotara el talento de nuestra Queen, ojala que acepte!!!! *.*....XD
https://lisabians.foroactivo.mx
CrazyForLisaE

CrazyForLisaE

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

leí varios tweets de ella sobre su preferencia de que lisa fuera la protagonista del film y realmente la historia es buena y el libro espectacular....

Lisa seria perfecta para ese personaje...yo creo que si Lisa se enamora de la historia no le va a importar el dinero....

lol! lol!
http://crazyforlisae.tumblr.com/
Admin-Tina
Admin
Admin-Tina

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 2:41 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhh conociéndola es lo mas segurooo XDD ojala q se concrete el proyectoooo *.*
im_lisaddicted

im_lisaddicted

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

OMG! affraid OMG!! affraid Muueroo!!! Awww ojalaaaa Lisa acepteee!! Se ve interesante el libroo!!! >www no me imagino esooo!!! Lisa en cinee!! Dioos Me mueroo! haha
http://callthe-make-a-wish-foundation.tumblr.com
Admin-Tina
Admin
Admin-Tina

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Melissa Foster acaba de poner en su face lo siguiente:

Anyone know Lisa Edelstein personally? I would love to get a copy of Megan's Way into her hands:-)

ella definitivamente quiere a lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Admin-Tina
Admin
Admin-Tina

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! EmptyLun Jul 11, 2011 6:02 pm

nuevo comentario al respecto lol!

Melissa Foster I'm hoping;-) I've spoken to her PR rep, and am waiting to speak to her manager. Fingers are crossed--just a read, that's all we need;-)
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!   Melissa Foster quiere a LE  para su pelicula! Empty

Melissa Foster quiere a LE para su pelicula!
Página 1 de 1.