My Lisabian Family
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bienvenida a My Lisabian Family un lugar dedicado a la gran Lisa Edelstein

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Lisa en Elementary

AutorMensaje
Admin-Tina
Admin
Admin-Tina

Lisa en Elementary Empty
MensajeTema: Lisa en Elementary   Lisa en Elementary EmptySáb Nov 24, 2012 12:34 am

ok como muchas ya sabran nuestra Lisa sera invitada en la serie Elementary aqui la info:

Lisa Edelstein‘s next move is an Elementary one, with a role on CBS’ hit new Sherlock Holmes drama. TVLine has learned exclusively that the House alum will guest-star on the seventh episode of Elementary as Heather Vanowen, the charismatic CEO of a high-end PR consultancy. Described as bright and confident, Heather will cross paths with Jonny Lee Miller’s Sherlock Holmes during his investigation of a deadly bombing that appears to have been aimed at her company. RELATED | Elementary Exclusive: Craig Bierko, Third Watch Alum Pique Sherlock’s Interest Since wrapping her House run at the end of the Holmesian medical drama’s penultimate season, Edelstein has guested on such shows as The Good Wife and Childrens Hospital, as well as costarred in the Lifetime movie Blue-Eyed Butcher. Elementary, which last week premiered to 13.4 million total viewers and a 3.1 demo rating — placing second on both counts for any new drama series — airs Thursdays at 10/9c.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/02/lisa-edelstein-cbs-elementary-episode-7/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
https://lisabians.foroactivo.mx

Lisa en Elementary
Página 1 de 1.