My Lisabian Family
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bienvenida a My Lisabian Family un lugar dedicado a la gran Lisa Edelstein

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
CrazyForLisaE

CrazyForLisaE

Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig Empty
MensajeTema: Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig   Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig EmptyMar Ago 09, 2011 11:24 am

Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig

A funny thing happened to Lisa Edelstein soon after the news broke that she wouldn’t be returning to House this fall: She started getting phone calls. A lot of phone calls, from people who wanted to work with her. “It was a really nice feeling,” she tells TVLine in her first interview since tendering her resignation from the Fox hit back in May. “It was a new position for me, and it was very exciting.” One of the first overtures to come her way was made by the producers of The Good Wife, who offered her a three-episode arc as Celeste Serrano, a lawyer with ties to Josh Charles’ Will. As she began work on the CBS drama this morning, the actress called from the set to discuss her new gig and reflect on all things House — including her sudden exit, the shocking season finale and whether she’d ever return as Cuddy.

aca les dejo el link de las preguntas

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/lisa-edelstein-house-departure-interview-scoop/

Dios ella es tan freaking good, ella dice las cosas como un profesionalismo increible ! Lisa bien hecho !!!!! Ame la entrevista...la amo a ella ...Es lo maximo ...bravooo
cheers
http://crazyforlisae.tumblr.com/
Jenifer Mar

Jenifer Mar

Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig   Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig EmptyMar Ago 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Hasta q hablo, muy buena entrevista, o mejordicho muuuyyy buenas respuestas, muy inteligente, hasta en las entrevistas escritas se nota que es bastante agradable.
Lisa es simpatiquisima <3.
im_lisaddicted

im_lisaddicted

MensajeTema: Re: Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig   Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig EmptyMar Ago 09, 2011 10:55 pm

LET ME DIE!! GAD!! esq skdajdkladas me muero! Yo lo sabiaa!! My Queen es MUCHOO!!! I love you Ella no volvera a House y saben que ESO ME RE SUPER HIPER MEGA ENCANTA!! Cool Ella debe seguir hacia delante a nuevos caminos! <3 Esq encerio me volvi LOCA ya mismo con esa entrevista! La forma de responder tan propia tan A SU ESTILO! Divertida, respetuosa, Sincera, Hermosa! Me morii yaaa bounce cheers bounce What a Face Lo lamentooo me super proyectee Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Pero esq ksdjsalkdja I love you Sorry Embarassed
http://callthe-make-a-wish-foundation.tumblr.com
Lisbet

Lisbet

MensajeTema: Re: Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig   Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig EmptyJue Ago 11, 2011 2:36 pm

ame cada detalle de la entrevista, ella es fenomenal, waooooooooo me encanto como respondio...hahaha cada vez la amo mas que diva que manera d ehbalar y de dirigirse al publico
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig   Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Her 'Disappointing' House Exit and Good New Gig Empty

Página 1 de 1.