My Lisabian Family
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bienvenida a My Lisabian Family un lugar dedicado a la gran Lisa Edelstein

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Berenice

Berenice

Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife Empty
MensajeTema: Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife   Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife EmptyJue Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

The Good Wife | The instant that TVLine broke the news about House alum Lisa Edelstein joining The Good Wife, many speculated that her character could drive a wedge between Will and Alicia. We have since reported that Lisa E. will be playing Will’s ex-partner, from his old law firm — and that leads me to suspect that she will figure into a dark “embezzlement” secret from his past, one hinted at by that SOB P.I. Blake before he scurried off stage left. Exhibit A: Good Wife cocreator Robert King assured me the show is “going to build on that” dropped bombshell, even with Blake off the canvas. Exhibit B: Julianna Margulies told me that as Season 3 picks up, “Will is dealing with demons, and we’re about to find out why Blake was in his life” years ago in D.C. My theory? With Peter believing that Will was engaged in hanky-panky with Alicia even before the Kalinda reveal, he will dig into his rival’s past and sully his Boy Scout sheen. As Margulies teased, “I have a feeling that Peter is going to go after the Will Gardner character.” So did I make my case? Might Edelstein’s legal eagle be privy to Will’s transgression? Or is Peter out to make certain that she finds out?
queen
CrazyForLisaE

CrazyForLisaE

Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife   Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife EmptyJue Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Esto se pone interesante Suspect
http://crazyforlisae.tumblr.com/

Matt Mitovich / Inside Line/ Lisa E in The Good Wife
Página 1 de 1.